One of the finest full-size luxury SUV built by Nissan's Infiniti division. It's audaciously bold design, luxurious interior, pleasant ride and a huge 8500-pound towing capacity is mouth-watering for anyone. The new model is equipped with a ton of safety features such as Predictive Forward Collision Warning etc.
Infiniti QX80 is rugged and tough and it represents an ideal platform for armoring service. SchutzCarr offers Customized In-house design and armor plating for any Body Type/Year of the Infiniti QX80. SchutzCarr armoring service for the Infiniti QX80 is completely customizable according to the professional requirements of our clients. Our armoring process is admiringly discreet. We use modern ballistic materials for protection. Thus resulting in higher survivability against military grade threats while having less added weight of the armor. Vehicle's OEM components such as suspension and brake systems are assessed and subjected to upgradations according to the requirements (due to the added weight). So that the compromise on the performance is negligible.
- Engine: 5.6L V8 32-valve
- Transmission: 7-speed automatic
- Body Style: 5-door SUV
- Recommended Armoring Protection Level: B6 - B7
- For Windshield & Door Windows: Multi-layered Ballistic Glass (OEM Inspired).
- Roof and Floor Armor plating by High-intensity MIG Welding.
- Multi-layered Polycarbonate Coating for transparent areas.
- Reinforced Doors and Pillars with Heavy-duty Hinges: Designed for extended longevity and easy maintenance.
- Protection for the Fuel tank, Tailpipe, Radiator, Battery and the Control Module of the Engine (ECM).
- Armored bulkhead swing door behind the Land Cruiser`s original rear door with ballistic glass inside.
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Emergency lights system
- Heavy duty wheels
- Gun Ports
MAKE AN Enquiry